Thursday, June 26, 2014

Turtle Alley



Somewhere in ocean shallows, a group of sea turtles swims through a tight passageway between underwater rocks. Seaweed and urchins cover the rocky walls of the aquatic canyon, while bubbles rise to the surface from the deep. Meanwhile, rays of sunlight cut through the water, broken by the rippling surface of the sea above. The five ancient sea creatures swim slowly and majestically towards the viewer through the natural alley in the blue undersea world.

I've been wanting to make another aquatic image for some time now but wasn't sure what I wanted for a primary subject. However, I got one of those Tervis mugs as a gift, and it was decorated with sea turtles. I liked the way it looked, so I decided to make my own turtle themed artwork.

Thanks for looking!
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment