Thursday, October 30, 2014

Serenading The Fall



A woman in a light brown, floral-patterned dress sits on some large grey boulders on the banks at a bend in a river playing a lute. It's autumn and the trees are alive will bright fall colors: red, yellow, and orange. These are reflected in the waters of the wide lazy river. Yet it is still early enough in the season that the grass beneath the flame colored trees is still a vibrant green. Overhead, thick puffy clouds drive in a deep blue sky.

The musician strums her lute as she plays a gentle tune to reflect the mood of the warm, lazy autumn day.

The autumn is my favorite time of year. I have created a lot of artworks with a fall environment, but for this one I wanted much more intense colors and a crisp. So, I used a much cleaner atmosphere than my usual somewhat misty backgrounds.

Thanks for looking,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment